You should be aware that there are risks of injury associated with playing basketball, as there are with most sports. Your child will be participating in a high intensity training program and risks will arise in the context of the activities of running, jumping, catching, throwing and guarding opposition players. While we aim to minimise risks, it is not possible to eliminate all. Players may be bumped, fall down, sprain their ankles or knees during the course of the training session.
I give permission for my son/daughter to attend the MAD Basketball Academy program. Should at any time MAD Basketball Academy consider that my child requires medical, dental, hospital, ambulance services or any medical assistance and MAD Basketball Academy staff are unable to contact me at the above numbers, I hereby give MAD Basketball Academy consent to obtaining the required medical assistance for my child at my expense. I agree that MAD Basketball Academy, their staff, coaches or employees or the facility staff and Owners or agents will not be held liable for injury to the above listed person as a result of participating in the MAD Basketball Academy training program. I have read and understood the Risk Warning.
I give permission for MAD Basketball Academy to use photo’s & video’s of the training sessions, that may include images of my child, they will only be used for promotional purposes for MAD Basketball Academy e.g. Facebook, Instagram, MAD Basketball Academy website & promotional flyers etc.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
HOLIDAY CAMPS AND TERM BASED SKILLS PROGRAMS
By enrolling my child into a MAD Basketball Training Academy program or Holiday Clinic, I acknowledge that I have read and agreed to the Terms & Conditions listed below.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Payments and Bookings:
1. Payment must be made in full at the time of registration in order to secure a booking. Once payment has been made on the Mad Basketball website, an order number will automatically be generated and sent to you via email.
2. I understand that minimum numbers are required to run each MAD Basketball Holiday Clinic or Academy Program. In the event of the numbers not being reached in advance for the camp to go ahead, notification will be given to all parents/guardians at the earliest possible time and a full refund will be issued accordingly.
3. MAD Basketball does not accept responsibility for any items lost or stolen. Please do not bring any valuables including money or electronic devices to these sports programs.
Refunds and Cancellations:
4. If a booking is cancelled more than 10 business days prior to the activity starting, a full refund will be given.
5. If a booking is cancelled less than 10 business days prior to the start of the program, the fee is not refundable unless it is applicable to the reasons given below.
6. If a booking is cancelled for medical reasons, including injury, a credit or refund will be issued to the supplied credit card, upon receipt of an official and valid medical certificate. A $50 administration fee will be implemented for this change.
7. If a session of any particular term-based program is missed due to school or family commitments, each attendee has the option of organising a makeup class within the current term. To apply for makeup attendance of any Academy program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Refunds will not be given for partial attendance.
TRIAL PARTICIPATION TERMS
All trial classes must be used within 2 weeks of booking. If they are not used, another trial class or full registration for remaining program must be paid for and registered with MAD Basketball Pty Ltd.